Designed and built in Portland, Oregon, this assisted-opening knife offers Gerber’s smoothest, most consistent deployment to date. Including B.O.S.S. Tech™, it features a ball-bearing system to reduce friction & provide stable performance for the long haul. Intuitively designed and painstakingly tested, the US-Assist is the next generation of the everyday pocket knife.
- B.O.S.S. Tech™ - stainless steel ball bearings
- Scratch-resistant, removable pocket clip - able to carry tip up or tip down
- Ambidextrous assisted one-hand opening blade w/ dual ramped thumbstuds
- Blade Material: 420HC
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Overall Length: 7.2"
- Weight: 3.9 oz
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Lock Type: Plunge-lock w/ cross-bolt safety
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Balls of Stainless Steel technology leverages a ball-bearing system, providing Gerber’s smoothest, most consistent deployment to date. Stainless steel balls reduce friction for seamless opening every time. The cage system is designed to keep the balls contained for stable performance over the long haul.