Casio G-Shock Wrist watch item # ga700-1b. From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes the new GA-700 analog/digital combination model.
Multi-dimensional hour and minute hands look as if they were carved out of a piece of metal for a powerful and bold design. The new form of these watches not only improves reading, it also projects a feeling of toughness.
A front button at 6 o'clock adds to the dynamic, leading-edge styling. All the practicality of the analog-digital format, high-brightness LED illumination, a hand shift function and much more all add up to the best in timekeeping convenience. A 3D face combining with a distinctively tough design makes the new GA-700-1B model look dynamic and tough.
• Case / bezel material: Resin
• Resin Band
• Shock Resistant
• Mineral Glass
• 200-meter water resistance
• LED light (Super illuminator)
• Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
• World time
• 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
• 1/100-second stopwatch
• Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
• Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
• Countdown timer
• Measuring unit: 1/10 second
• Countdown range: 60 minutes
• Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
• 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
• Hourly time signal
• Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Regular timekeeping
• Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
• Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
• Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
• Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016