This new arrival from Eight Ball Blades is a full auto OTF with an orange color finish. The handle has a non-slip rubberized finish.
- 3.5" 3cr13mov steel drop point two-tone blade.
- 9" long with blade deployeed
- 5.5" closed
- Reversible 8 Ball Blades pocket clip for right or left handed carry.
- Glass breaker on end of handle
- Heavy duty spring
- 100% assembled in U.S.A.
- EightBall Blades lifetime warranty
- Comes with heavy duty ballistic belt sheath with adjustable velcro belt loop
- Eight Ball Blades branded box
Lifetime warranty to the original end user. Warranty covers all defects in workmanship and materials. Excluded from the warranty are ornamental finishes on the handles, and knives that have been abused (ie. using the blade as a prybar, disassembling the knife, etc.) Knives which meet the criteria for the warranty will be repaired or replaced at the option of EightBall Blades.
Also, PLEASE do not hold the knife up flush to an object and then open it. The blade will NOT penetrate the object. This is a built in safety feature. In the event you try this you will find that the blade will neither open or close. To correct this, use a small cloth to put over the blade (to protect your fingers). Then put your thumb and index finger on opposite sides of the blade (be sure to stay away from the cutting edge) and pull the blade fully open until you feel a click. At that point the blade should open and close as normal. Additionally this may damage the tip of the blade. This is considered abuse, and is not covered under the warranty.