5pc Wired Prospecting Sifter Pan Set.
5-Piece Set of Patented 13-¼” Stackable Sifting Pans at home, at work, or on your next adventure!
Our 5-piece set includes the following:
• Mesh size: 0.500" – Wire thickness: 1.40 mm
• Mesh size: 0.250" – Wire thickness: 0.95 mm
• Mesh size: 0.125" – Wire thickness: 0.60 mm
• Mesh size: 0.083" – Wire thickness: 0.45 mm
• Mesh size: 0.050" – Wire thickness: 0.35 mm
Why use our Sifting Pans (AKA classifiers/sieves)?
• Classification is the most important step in gold recovery.
• Screen off large, worthless gravel and rock.
• Size your material to the proper dimensions of the gold you are expecting to recover.
• Our high quality stainless steel wire mesh is both accurate and durable for everyday use.
• The plastic is both lightweight and durable.
Advantages of our stackable design:
• Resting the pans on top of each other takes up less space.
• The differently sized mesh screens make classifying even faster.
• Each pan fits perfectly on top of a 5-gallon bucket.