Joe loved his games of chance. You never had to ask where he was. If there was a poker game, roulette wheel, or a dice game to be had. Joe was right there in the middle of the action. They say his winning streak was not by mere chance at all. Joe stacked his decks, loaded the dice, and used magnets at the roulette wheel. Until that day, they say Joe was playing in a high stakes poker game. He was up several thousand dollars. Then the dealer dealt that fateful hand. Joe looked down at his cards, and then he realized his number was up. He had a hand full of aces and eights, the deadman's hand. The sound of an old colt revolver filled the air. They buried old Joe with with his loaded dice, favorite sweet cigar, and his famous top hat with the ace of spades held in front of it.
- Dimension: 3.75 x 4.5 x 5.15 inches
- Crafted from cold cast resin
- Hand painted for excellent quality and detail
- Depicts a human skull with dice, cigar, and top hat
- A suitable gift for the gambler or horror fan in your life